Re: Palin not a good pick?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how is she more qualified?
shes the gov of one of the 50 states
shes actually been responsible for leading a group of people which is more than your boy odumbo has done
thats how shes more qualified
</div></div>
And has Mccain been gov or mayor? No, so that argument is void.
Re: Palin not a good pick?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Biden is 65 and forgets some facts from time to time</div></div>
thats as far as i had to go
you are consideirng voting for a guy who has picked a senile running mate?
brilliant
as i said......ignorant voters are going to doom this country
Re: Palin not a good pick?
Mccains about 7 years older, so hes worse and is running for Prez. Hes senile and has a major anger issue plus an obsession with war. Whats smart about voting for that?
Re: Palin not a good pick?
hes not senile like biden
biden chops horses and rides wood
hes like reagan in his last days
get a clue
Re: Palin not a good pick?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that you are defending that moron Palin shows your ignorance. I dont care where your from, not much barring on me now. Only mattered when I went to school there and sports events. </div></div>
I'm sure we don't completely disagree on everything tho we must have some common ground ??? maybe you like the braves or maybe tacos or hotdogs ??? haha
as far a Palin being a moron she puts Biden to shame. Please don't make me post all the stupid quotes and videos of him there's alot and it'd take days to do </div></div>
Naw I like the Yanks but I do infact love tacos and hotdogs lol.
And I can give you plenty more vids of Palin and Mccain. Seriously watch the womans interviews and hopefully you will see. Biden is 65 and forgets some facts from time to time and keeps talking when he should stop. He says the right thing then continues to go on until he f's up says something stupid. On the other hand Palin has no facts to start out with and doesnt know anything to say, to answer you must first know what the question is. Biden will put her to shame on thursday. </div></div>
I hate the yankees but atleast we can agree on tacos and hotdogs! haha
Can't wait to hear you're excuses Thursday night after the debate for why Biden did better when he obviously didn't i'm sure they be entertaining like always
Re: Palin not a good pick?
Will be no excuses, didnt hear too many after the one on Friday when Mccain lost that one. Like I said if you would just watch some interviews on hers you will think otherwise...I'll even give you some clips
Not knowing what the Bush doctrine is or anything to what he said.
YouTube - Sarah Palin Holds Forth on Bush Doctrine, Pakistan
Her idea of foreign policy experience.
YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy
Her being clueless about Mccain.
YouTube - Sarah Palin Talks Rick Davis, McCain Record
Re: Palin not a good pick?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will be no excuses, didnt hear too many after the one on Friday when Mccain lost that one. Like I said if you would just watch some interviews on hers you will think otherwise...I'll even give you some clips
Not knowing what the Bush doctrine is or anything to what he said.
YouTube - Sarah Palin Holds Forth on Bush Doctrine, Pakistan
Her idea of foreign policy experience.
YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy
Her being clueless about Mccain.
YouTube - Sarah Palin Talks Rick Davis, McCain Record </div></div>
Old news
Right?
Re: Palin not a good pick?
The interview with Couric was a few days ago.
Re: Palin not a good pick?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The interview with Couric was a few days ago. </div></div>
That's few day old news then
still old news
Re: Palin not a good pick?
A fews days old compared to a few months? And stumbling through an entire interview compared to saying 57 to 47? A lot more significance.